Featured Post

Thrive CHICKEN Salad in 2 minutes!

Jul 12, 2011

Things I never forget to Say at a Party

Tips I never forget to mention at a party

  • introduce myself and the opportunity
  • why I love what I’m doing
  • introduce home store concept “a way to build a supply of your most commonly used items right in your own home”
  • everyone makes a plate of chicken salad, fruit cup, dessert and drink
  • have everyone taste everything
(at this point everyone starts asking questions)
  • you are eating- start with Fruit.
  • FD vs dehyrated: 25 year shelf life, shelf life open, no sugar, no salt, no preservatives
  • this leads me into how much money this can save you
  • also how easy it is to use
  • brings me into grocery store shopping-mushrooms, celery, onions going bad in your fridge
  • talk about FD vegetables
  • I explain the difference in the 3 kinds of potatoes. The recipe for the potato salad on the can is really good.
  • explain the best value is in the #10 can ands show on price list. I point out that the green/red peppers are an amazing deal over buying fresh
  • go to chicken salad-explain how I made it. Meat is precooked, and diced and it’s shelf life. No cross-contamination. Explain TVP now.
  • how to use these meats i.e. Same as other fresh meats!
  • talk about eggs. I usually bring a pantry can of these to show the great color and lack of smell. I tell how I use them in cookies and direct them to my blog to see a picture of the cookies I made
  • talk about grains and how even if you have some already it’s great to have 72 hours worth in a protected can. Protect from mice, bugs and water. Really important
  • go through dairy, basics and desserts now.
  • explain difference between instant milk and powdered milk. I have a recipe for rolls on my blog that used the milk
  • talk about shortening, butter and sour cream powders. The recipe on the shortening can for chocolate chip cookies is great!
  • store shortening because it goes rancid in your storage fresh. Very dangerous to eat
  • talk about desserts and how they are just add water. Also point out if they store cake and brownie mix they still need oil, water and eggs
  • talk about powdered drink and water storage
  • mention entrees
  • packs are a discount
  • cases are a discount
  • talk about shelf and how much space it takes up and cans it holds. This is SR most recognizable product! And people love it so I never leave it out!
  • Q club flier. BEST, EASIEST, CHEAPEST way to get all your food every month (and other products) is the Q. Show how they can have Platinum without the fees
  • Let them keep price list and I keep order forms filled out. Pick a close date on the party and collect forms. Answer questions individually, offer more to eat and all done!!
  • MANY OF THESE POINTS ARE EXPLAINED IN THE COOKBOOK. SO FEEL FREE TO USE THAT AS A VISUAL AID OR TO HAND THEM OUT AND GO THROUGH THEM AS YOU MAKE EACH OF THE POINTS.